Temperature Controlled Warehouse – Cold Chain Logistics
Balmer Lawrie with its three Temperature Controlled Warehouses (TCWs) at at Medchal (Hyderabad), Rai (Haryana) and Patalganga (Navi Mumbai) has evolved as one of the most trusted brands in the country offering one-stop-shop solution to all your temperature controlled supply chain requirements of the nation with presence in metros connecting Tier-2 cities. Balmer Lawrie has the expertise to handle all products between the range of -25°C to +25°C. We serve leading brands, catering to almost all industry verticals be it QSR chains, confectionary, food processing, pharmaceuticals, meat or poultry, fruits and vegetables. We believe in going that extra mile to ensure that your products are delivered on time and in prime condition.
- State-of-the-art TCWs with capacity of 3500 to 3850 Pallet positions at Hyderabad, Rai and Navi Mumbai adhering to international standards.
- New TCW of 5000 Pallet positions to be commissioned in Bhubaneshwar with 3000 dedicated position for potatoes and 2000 Frozen Pallets
- TCW of 3850 Pallet position at Vishakhapatnam under Vishakhapatnam Port Logistics Park Ltd. a joint venture with Vizag Port Trust
- Brand new Temperature Controlled Vehicles (TCVs) ensuring safe and smooth cargo handling and movement of perishable products
- TCW and TCV under one roof minimises the cost for users
- Catering to all industry segments by providing storage space for frozen & chilled category, value added services such as Grading and Sorting line for fruits and vegetables, Blast Freezing, Packaging and Repackaging space to ensure secondary processing at BL owned warehouses
- Bulk Breaking, Primary and Secondary Transportation Services along with Distribution and Cross Containerization
- Hydraulic Docks for smooth in and out movement for enhancing quality and reducing handling damage and air curtains for maintaining temperature of Vehicle and Warehouse
- 24*7 amenities - Power supply and backup; CCTV monitoring system; Security monitoring
- Standard Fire and Special Perils Policy including STFI, Equipment and Impact Damage; Burglary Policy including theft for customer cargo; Machinery Break Down policy for interrupted services from the warehouse; E.E.I Policy
Web-based Warehouse Management System (WMS) powered by very high SLA for availability and low downtime as essential feature. Batch, Expiry and FEFO controls are provided through WMS. Provision of space for workstations.
Temperature Controlled Vehicles (TCV) FEATURES
One of the few organised players in the Cold Chain Logistics Business, offering TCVs
- Brand new mutli-axle Reefer trucks of size 22ft*8ft*8.5ft satisfying ISO Series 1 Freight Containers used in International trade registered in 2020
- GPS enabled for real time tracking of vehicles
- Enabled with real time temperature monitoring system
- Meets all regulatory and Government Compliances laid down by NCCD
One of few Government agencies in reefer operations under Vocal for Local
Experienced reefer trucking staff with prior handling experience ensure safe transportation of perishables. Being a GOI enterprise, regular training sessions for warehouse and transport staff are conducted to ensure knowledge updation on SOPs and new developments.
All measures are taken to mitigate Pilferage, Damage, Leakage of Refrigerant to ensure safe delivery of products.
Committed to safe and hygienic cargo storage and movement...
Covid-19 prevention measures:
- All necessary precautions taken at TCWs and TCVs as per SOPs of the organization
- All personnels involved in the operations wear masks, gloves, use sanitizers and follow all precautionary measures basis Covid Tier -3 WHO Guideines.
- Awareness trainings are conducted on regular basis for all our warehouse and trucking staff